Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Real Haircut!

Benji's hair was getting shaggy. Really shaggy. Some days, it would look cute -- for example, the final picture in the "Happiness Is a New Bus and Cement Truck" post is adorable. Other days, it would just look crazy. It was getting long enough that it wasn't even a cute mop of curls anymore, because it was long enough to weigh itself down. I thought that if I took him in to the salon, my hairdresser (who had been begging me to bring him in) could clean up the back and sides and he would still have his cute curls on top. Oh well... I guess the curls will grow back. Aaron is not amused. --Victoria


Before





















Before









After

1 comment:

  1. I loved the curly look but I have curls too so I am prejudiced. It will grow back. Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete