Friday, July 29, 2011

Things Benji Says

I was getting ready to cook an omelet, and talking to Benji about it. He said, "Mommy, let's cook a eggs."

When I cracked the eggs, one of them had a double yolk. I picked Benji up to show it to him, and explained that some of the eggs have one yellow part inside, but this one was special because it had two yellow parts. Then, with him still on my hip, I took a fork and started beating the eggs.

B: "OOOOOH!!! The yellow went DANCING!!!"

When I stopped giggling, I put him down and get the rest of the stuff ready. He said "actually, that's for Benji." Then, when I finally poured the egg mixture into the pan, he looked up and said, "oh, that's right."

The running commentary on everything we do is just hilarious.

--Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment